Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

OPI Dim Sum Plum

Hello!

I picked up OPI Dim Sum Plum a while ago after I heard it was an amazing one coater. I'm here to tell you the rumors are true! Dim Sum Plum is a nail art fanatics dream, it goes on perfectly in one coat and dries super fast because it only needs one coat.

Dim Sum Plum is a deep pink creme that leans slightly towards purple. Like I already said the formula on this polish is amazing. Dim Sum Plum would be perfect for those days when you need a last minute mani on your way out the door. I think everyone should own this color!



Since I can't leave anything alone for too long I decided to try OPI Silver Shatter over Dim Sum Plum. I was not a big fan of Silver Shatter over the Pirates collection that it came with because I felt the colors from that collection were so light and muted when Silver Shatter was added they just looked washed out.


I love Dim Sum Plum over Silver Shatter! Dim Sum Plum shines from under Silver Shatter, and where Silver Shatter is sheer it peeks out, instead of looking muted like lighter colors do. This is the kind of color Silver Shatter should have been introduced with, I think it looks a lot better over brighter colors. What do you all think about Silver Shatter?

<3 Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment